On a council estate in East London, The Dirty Angels dwell…all seems to be fun in the sun…
On the ascent, the boys have recently played several large gigs including the O2 Indigo supporting The Happy Mondays (images to follow soon).
Featuring a vast array of the H by Hudson SS12 collection:
…let’s watch their descent into the madness that was a lazy Sunday in Shoreditch:
Click into the images below to see full view
For more information on the band and where next you can find them, head to www.thedirtyangels.com
Big love to Style Blogger Hannah Bodsworth who’s website www.nicelyturnedout.com has just had a killer makeover. Check out the new threads and fresh face ready for Summertime …and to see the full day’s shoot with the boys.
…and not forgetting our friends at A Child of the Jago - thank you!
…Start Walking x
- @millsmackintosh Bring on the Festivals.......... loving your #hudsonshoes Grey Snake Bolero's http://t.co/RvoLxD58k9 http://t.co/Ljj3avxJ26
- #MIC gorgeous @millsmackintosh, sporting Grey Snake Bolero's in her new Festival Style Diary http://t.co/RvoLxD58k9 … http://t.co/yz660obaQG
- @carolineflack1 absolute pleasure, we will be looking out for a pic of you 'rocking' them! x
- RT @millsmackintosh: My 2 week style diary festival special starts today! #festivalfashion #getyourwelliesout
- Could YOU be the face of #HudsonShoes SS14 campaign? Send us a pic of yourself to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' Good Luck http://t.co/uEV2TU70TQ